heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Street Fighter 4 Yo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So who has this game on XBox 360 or PS3???My bf and I got the collector's edition this last weekend for the 360, and its hella fun.??It was hell to play Abel though to unlock Feilong for, but I'm so glad we did it!??BTW, do not play on the 360 controller, it is god awful at responding to your commands, but BF and I right now are too poor to get the arcade sticks ;(

So what characters are you planning, or wanting to play eventually when you get this game???

My characters will be Feilong, Cammy, and Ken, but I plan to be a Feilong main player.??Ken I play cause I can get Shoryukens off on the shitty Xbox controller, and Cammy, well I play Cammy cause of that swimsuit she wears *jkjk.*
Man I definitely need to get this game. I have a 360 currently, but I am buying a ps3 soon so I'll probably get it for the ps3. Feilong looks very familiar...Icon_wink

I will probably play with Feilong, Guile, and at least one more character, but for now I haven't decided.

I will probably get a arcade stick down the line...but I'll be stuck using the ps3 controller for a while Icon_sad.
Nothing beats the original characters! Icon_twisted
I demand more talk about this game D:
*misses parry system of SF3 still*
Vega, Maybe Fei long, Abel, and maybe Ryu

it depends ill see if I get the game soon.
So far Abel's my favorite,and I'm liking Ken, Cammy, Rufus, C. Viper, El Fuerte, and Sakura as well. As usually happens though, I expect I'll learn most characters to some degree or another.

I haven't really been following the Street Fighter series - only played number 2 before - but being a fighting game enthusiast and seeing the good reviews, I had to get it. It hasn't disappointed me.
Slate, you sound like my bf, he hasta learn almost to some extent all the characters (doesn't mean he's fantastic with all of them but he'll know their movesets).

Abel seems really good, but we both are so awful with putting in half circles for the moves Icon_cry
And god does the Xbox controller suck, I cannot stress how bad it is enough, it is frustrating to not have consistency when you know how to do a move, and the computer loves to abuse it when you can't get that key hadouken or shoyruken style move off!
il come challenge you guys in 2 years with ken and win /gg
Sakura FTW!
Hi there.??

I love SFIV.??It has to be my favourite game since Final Fantasy IX.??I play Sakura, Cammy, and Viper mostly, but want to learn Rufus eventually.??I play on PS3 so if you wan't to play some time send me a PM and I'll tell you my PSN ID.??I'm not very good so don't expect much of a challenge.

I normally play with a joystick but when I'm at my friends I have to use is 360 controller since my stick is only PS3 for now. Have you tried ditching the D-Pad and playing with the analog stick? That worked OK for me. You can either use your thumb on it like normal or pinch it between thumb and finger like a regular joystick. It feels awkward at first but definitely beats the d-pad.

I'm so excited for BlazBlue and Tekken 6!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's