heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ^^ Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. Back from an unexcused absense. Icon_biggrin;; Sorry about that. My laptop died on me. I can't seem to get back on the server. Did something happen? Thinking
I'll let you wander around the forum for what's new Icon_biggrin

Welcome back and we have a new Patcher Icon_smile or you can Patch hero if it works.
Oh...I see. I'll try to get it up then. Thx.
If you find yourself not in behe when you log in, just poke us in payon, we'd love to have you back as well!
wb!
heRO ran into some trouble a little while back, but it's all fine now.

GL and HF!

-w-
Sweat I ran into a few troubles getting the new HeRo server download up. I kept getting broken/missing information. *Laptop was wiped by some unknown virus*

Also I had left Behe sometime before to focus on my studies, but I may rejoin with Crayon if Stealthy and MousePad are still there as well. They prolly miss their son.
try using recovery disks that cover the entire partition such as norton ghost... i still use a severely outdated version of norton ghost, but it's light, it's easy to use, and it does the job well, so ghost FTW!
No1

-w-
Good luck with getting your heRO up and running.

Welcome back, (lol, unexcused absense? I call that a vacation. Icon_razz )
Reference URL's