heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Northern Lights is recruiting...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Northern Lights is recruiting, pm me for details?
post your job and a convicing sentence or two telling me why you wanna join (basically convince me, and if we're not too full up ill even take a simple pwease let me join, or may i join)

Contact the Guild leader if you wanna talk to her in game, her user is Honoo Ashige
It might be an idea to tell people what sort of guild you are XD.
Na its cool, Ive seen them around a few times and they seem like a nice bunch, if your Looking for a fresh new guild this is your best bet Nya :D
i still think the northern lights is the way to go, we'll take anyone.
Northern Lights recieves a +1 from the Knights of Lunch. :3 I checked it out a bit, nice people in there.
yeah they got future front of em and i hope they do eventually WoE cos we need more guilds in there.if this guild fails im piss'd :D
lol, i am trying to talk them into woeing, possible within a week or so. we just need another guild skill point

and i need to fix that crappy temp emblem...
i dont mean to hurry you guys to WoE i mean most of you are not really lvl'd/gear'd yet but that wont stop you i guess. i just hope you WoE someday

P.S. get a good emblem Icon_smile
its still in the discussion part, and we cant recruit any more Icon_sad
its still in the discussion part, and we cant recruit any more Icon_sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's