heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Eek...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Uuuh yeah. Well I'm not QUITTING...I guess. But;

#1: I have no time or proper state of mind to be active on heRO anymore;
#2: My internet provider is having some SERIOUS problems and I just -can't- stand the lag the way it is right now.

But hey, don't throw the 'we finally got rid of Lost' party yet, I plan on showing up when the second issue works itself out, probably not quite as often as I used to, but still. Plus for those times you really really miss me so much, I'll still hang out on the forums and I'll probably be on MSN from work every single day.
Can't believe I'm writing a departure post...but there you have it. I love you crazy kids, see you later. Icon_wink
Icon_sad

Kill your ISP and get another one. Icon_twisted
what he said XD

also, hope to see you soon =D
WHAT?!
Ellie Wrote:WHAT?!
What she said.

Don't make me cry. D;
Silk Wrote:
Ellie Wrote:WHAT?!
What she said.

Don't make me cry. D;

there's a bridge in Hugel, you could use that jump off :].

Anyways lost I don't really know you but hf with whatever you do D:
Your mom's leaving D;

Seriously, no one did that yet? >_> This is LOST we're talking about! Anyway, go have fun doing other stuff and come back eventually okay? <3
Lost, we already chatted on MSN about this last night. Just take care of the job stuff you got ahead of you, and good luck with life. If you can come visit us here on heRO do so okay? :D
get LOST! j/k Icon_razz hey, it was there for the picking....don't look at me like that! Cry Icon_cry

enjoy the time off, it's definitely a good thing, unless you're actually having fun like i am with my hunter right now since i'm actually leveling him lol while trying to get something for another character to level, how ironic, but so very fun :D

but anyway, come back only when you will be able to have fun actually doing something other than sitting around lol, oh and like others said, shoot your ISP, then burn their bodies.
we'll miss you....
uh no, perhaps YOUR MOM will miss you...
but then again... xP
jk...

anyway, good luck with life and all your endeavors!

GL and HF!

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's