heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I am LAME. Halp.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Devana here.

Alright, so, I left heRO a while ago cause I was super busy ( Sorry >.> )

So I came back today, downloaded, Lalalala, and I see in the server lists:

heRO [Experiencing Difficulties]

Temporary Server (500x)

So I'm like. "Okay, cool. Thats fine. I'll log into my old account and it'll be fine! If I can remember it."

So I start entering my array of crap username and password combinations.

"Invalid ID"

Well, crap.

You see, I am clearly stupid. I'm having an idea that I MAY need to create a new user ID for this strange high rate server that has popped up, so someone please verify me >.>
The high rate and the regular servers are separate, so making an account on the high rate won't make on the regular.

Try patching everything over again? I'm not sure.
Oh, thanks.
Is the server under maitenance or something?

I went in and it was like, EMPTY. Like zombies ate everyone.

I got scared a logged off, having a feeling I shouldn't be online or something >.>
heRO is up even though the message said "experiencing difficulty." Log on anyway and disregard the message (we'll make a new patch to change that again soon.) Log on regular heRO with your old account info and see.
Unfortunately, I am lame there too.

I can remember my slave merchant's account, alas I forgot my main.

Should I open a support ticket? I mean, I can remember my character's names. And my password, most likely. It's a weird case to lose my username, though.
If you forgot your account name and/or password, you'll have to write the support ticket and let GM-Aki help you on that one then.
I'll make a patch soon, sorry that it still says we have difficulty, the server is ok now.
Reference URL's