heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Why hello~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody! I'm new to heRO. The community looks lovely and I look forward to meeting everybody!

I played iRO years ago(and I missed it ;_Icon_wink, however I'm utterly clueless now - so any advice would be welcome! My character's name is, well, Ascyltos. I plan on going archer/bard/clown.
Wow someone is going to level very fast (bards are a very lacking class)! Well, advice for leveling...well using our @main chat channel would be a great way to start, or you could join one of the many guilds here on heRO too. You can always look up guides on http://www.ratemyserver.net in their writing section too.

Anyway, hope you have tons of fun here Ascyltos, and good luck on making the clown :3
why hello ascyltos!

welcome to heRO!
customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, might want to check em up to get up2date on some stuff...
hope you enjoy it here...

GL and HF!

-w-
Hi and welcome.

You have been adviced to @main already, and if that shouldn't work out, you could go check out Pront or one of the hometowns of the bigger guilds, you'll usually find people willing to help there ;-)
Welcome Ascyltos to our server. Enjoy your return to ro and hope you have fun here ^_^
Hi and welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay. If you're ever in Pront, PM me for buffs.... that is, if I'm not AFK. I'd suggest Geffen for Street's buffing because he has Assumptio and I don't. Icon_razz
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin if you ever need a leveling partner just ask for me on @main. Have fun!
Welcome ^_^

If you have any questions about the server don't hesitate to ask!
Reference URL's