heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hiatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I love to make a joke topic about this, but it isn't one.

I already explained this to my own boyfriend and Tripp but now I must also tell you all what is going on. I am graduating next semester, however I was suppose to be in a senior project class where I would work on my pieces for an exhibition I would have as requirement to get an art degree at my college. However, my advisor and myself both screwed up and did not know I was so close to graduation. So I am now being petitioned to enter the class starting tomorrow most likely. In other words, I have a hell of a lot of work to do for a semester long class in half the semester (maybe even a little less).

So...I'm gone probably for the most part till summer.??
Death Dealers, continue kicking buttocks, hopefully you'll imagine killing with me while out there on the fields!
Frown.

You better do good, Aaron. Icon_twisted
I can make a joke out of this, gimme a sec.......YOU COPY PASTED THIS >: O

Good luck on your studies Aaron :O
Quote:I can make a joke out of this, gimme a sec.......YOU COPY PASTED THIS >: O

Good luck on your studies Aaron :O

Because it took a long time to type that you fagbat...

But don't worry, I'll forgive you this time but only cause its your b-day today. >O
take care and goodluck with your studies aaronock D: i'll mees you Icon_smile
Thanks Caffran and Conch, I will haveta do good on my studies in the name of many people it seems *but not Tripp, he's still a fagbat*
take care now aaronock...
when you comeback you gonna be muh SP slave Ok

GL with your studies and all!
don't worry too much and try to have some fun, i'm sure you'll nail it No1

-w-
You'll be back. Oh, you WILL be back Evil

Good luck with everything Icon_sad I'ma miss you...a lot.
D; See you soon.
And I mean that.

I'll eat your soul if I don't see you soon. ;P
1 less dispell in woe Icon_sad

I'll miss you... Evil
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's