heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Rawr! I is here!~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi everyone! I might as well intoduce myself... though I'm not much for intros >.>.... WELL *deep breath* Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm 17 years old, nice to meet you yada yada yada blah blah blah... I came to this server because DeAmascus was on it... And like she said, most of her guildies will come, so here I am! :D Also, I'm a BIG forum whore when I wanna be. Plz don't hate on the crappy intro... plz? D:
Ah, you are with DeAmascus? Sweet, nice to meet you Tyler, even if I cannot play RO much at this time maybe you'll still be here come summertime.

Or we can forum whore together, I'm all for forum whoring :3
Ooooo~ Sounds really fun Evil I'll be here when summer comes round... if it doesn't crash from my awesomeness... I mean... crash Laugh I wish Moonie would get on Q.Q I hate leveling alone...
Mmm and its hard to find someone else to work with when very low level too! But you're a forum whore, go look for someone to party with Icon_razz
Meh I don't know anyone really, still in the novice zone... not doing anything... Lol. I'm so used to high rates I forgot how to play a low rate x__x
hello rawr Icon_biggrin Can't wait to see you ingame~
Hi and welcome!

Rawr~ :3
Galt Wrote:Hi and welcome!

Rawr~ :3

Mad Thats my line D: *goes to QQ in a corner* Thanks everyone. n__n
Hey hey =o and Welcome. Your signature speaks of truth, but the laziness is too high. =(
Pfft. 90%?
I dun think 90% of teens in the world even have internet access. XD

Anyway~ Welcome. XD
Guess you'll be remaking your guild?

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's