heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi There ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ppl I'm Rafael, can't wait to start playing as it is I have to wait another hour till the installer gets dled XD
So i may as well introduce myself.
I'm 20 years old (damn I'm old XD), im from M?xico, and and im pretty much a veteran in RO, though this will by my first time on a Low rate so yeah its kinda new.
I see you have a really nice community going on so im hoping to meet nice ppl XD, and by the way im impressed with all the things the servers has to offer, it speaks well of the staff.
Im thrilled about the factions thingy so u'll be seen me sporting some black wings soon enough (i hope =D).
So thats all, i guess ill see ya around :3
Hi Rafael, welcome to heRO!
If you have questions about stuffs here, just ask on @main, here at the forums or just consult the heRO wiki.

We have a lot of spanish players I think on this server *I know several in my own guild and El Tricolor has a good number too*
Well I came to this server from playing a midrate for over a year, and I'm heading up on two years of being on this server, so I hope you will find a home also here with us at this lowrate.

You aren't that old here compared to some of us on this server either, myself, I'm 22, but I know plenty who are older than moi.
Hey, Raf, welcome to heRO!

If you need buffs just come around to Prontera or Geffen, though I'd suggest Geffen since Street Minista's HP and I'm not... Icon_razz

And age? Age isn't really a problem here...

I'm 16.
Welcome to heRO Rafael, I'm sure you'll find a lot of things to discover ^_^ Low rate is fun you'll see Icon_smile
Bienvenido a heRO Icon_biggrin favor no alimentar frijoles a Saiichi, el tiende a expulsarlos de una manera no muy agradable para la capa de ozono. XD
Mental note* do not feed beans to Saiichi(?), may or may not be responsible for the deaths of seals on the antartica o.o*

(I hope that guy doesnt get upset about that XD)

oh well on topic:
thanks for the welcome, im already having fun, and yeah the whole thing about factions its pretty cool =D (Darkness thy Name is Rezza >.<)

@Aaronock
sorry to hear you're putting RO on wait, but GL with you studies ^_^

@Galt
I might come to visit sometime, im pretty far away (morroc) XD

@Aki
yeah you are right about it, its diferent but a little effort is not going to hurt right =D
Normally, if im looking at the CP anyway, I sometimes randomly visit people who are training or just chilling in morroc.

So yea, I might see you around and Galt you can buff people 2 you don't have to be a HP to do it.
Welcome to the server. :o

And Saii won't be mad. XD He'll just be... Jokingly irritated for all of 5 minutes.

I'm always sitting in Prontera (albeit usually AFK) so drop by and talk to me sometime!
Welcome :D

Have fun, enjoy the dark side and wings soon hopefully ^_^
Reference URL's