heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Last warp option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's easy to script, and convenient
I think it would be a good addition if your going back and forth between a place for sp and stuff. It's annoying to have to select the map over and over.
+1
I like that idea. =x
rams365 Wrote:It's easy to script

Paradox alert Icon_suprised
All you do is go; lastwarp = lastx, lasty and put in a bunch of if looks about where they warped like if(wprontera) lastx = ; lasty = ;
For all the towns =o
GM-Ayu Wrote:
rams365 Wrote:It's easy to script

Paradox alert Icon_suprised

You mean oxymoron?
I see potencial problems Icon_cry

also
*accidently warps to niffilem because I forgot where I warped to last* Icon_cry

as convient as it may be, some people forget where they last warped to. Also, it can't be for free since we pay for warps usually (except the RP tavern).
If you forgot where you warped last... uh don't? You really shouldn't be forgetting where you warped. There is also the bwing, and you don't have to use the option if you don' want to? There are so many ways around that problem...
EDIT: You just tag the variable for lastwarptown and lastwarpdungeon to the same place that the town and dungeon warps are. It will take zeny according that way.
How about just not be lazy and use a mouse with a mouse wheel to help with the scrolling Icon_smile
Or the arrow keys Icon_mrgreen
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's