heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Enkuden says Ohithar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ohithar, I'm Enkuden (Akaryu.)
I came to heRO because iRO takes forever to get expSweat, and my highrate "other RO server" got booring fast, plus it laggs hardcore Cry

So yeah, I'm adept with the biochemist class, so when i finally get to it, Find me if you need a bio Icon_smile

You can find me on my merchant for now, still working towards jobchange.
and I'm looking for some people to hang out with because I'm fairly active, I -may- not be on on thursday nights at aproximately 6:00 to 7:00 PM (pacific time) because my guild on "other RO server" (Crimson Crusaders) is always short on bio.
However i plan on eventually saying goodbye to "other RO server", and become a devoted member to heRO.

so yeah
I don't use forums much. :\
I think its a rule here to not mention other servers in the forums and in game.
Hi and welcome to heRO.

The whole lowrate thing is going to take some getting used to since you're from a highrate. XD

If you need buffs, just hang around Pront or Geffen. :3
Hahaha, yah Street will buff yah if you need it.
We could always use more alchemists if you are interested in joining up with DD, find us in Geff, or click my super special pink banner in my signature :O

Or you could just hang out with us to chat, usually someone in the guild is around in town to talk with.

EDIT! *I'm so hasty with posts sometimes*
Hope that you will find a great server home here on heRO!
Welcome ^_^

Hope you find yourself at home here, in between official and high rate, not too fast nor too slow. Icon_smile
Reference URL's