heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just registered/downloaded/patched everything up, and waiting on my friend to finish his up. We plan to join in on the roleplay of the server and everything, so yeah...

Names Bethany, 17 years old, I have some very basic knowledge about working the coding in RO(I know how to write up items, and cards) umm....been playing ro for a rather long time, wrote a swordsman guide for a different server im on, so I might edit it up a bit and post it here to, if thats alright.

anything else anyone wants to know, feel absolutely free to ask me.

could someone PM me a quick synopsis of whats going on please? I cant read all the information, though I glanced over your wiki pages already.

Thanks.

lots of love <3
Wellllllllllll, the thing about the heRO RP storyline provided by the GM's is it kind of is dead for the moment, as the GM in charge of it (Ayu) is extremely busy with real life at this time.

Come summer things should pick up again, but anyway what kind of synopsis are you looking for? One on the previous RP storyline that finished as a way for the Muspel event? Or just an overall view of the light/dark conflict? o.o

Anyway, if you are looking for rp'ers too to play with, we're a bit far and inbetween, but we do exist out there! *waits for person who hates RP to drop by and say their witty comment*

Anyway, hope you and your friend both have fun here, and will call this server home :3
oh, so its at a point of a slowdown, well maybe I can work on getting us all back together then, at least until the actual rp picks back up!

would anyone be interested in starting an in-game role-play?
I RP, but more for small-scale applications, like the infrequent were-wolf game Icon_biggrin

You'll recognize me as being the one who's kinda strange and rp-ing outlandish characters. (usually that gets me killed) You'd think people could read me now by the type of character I play....
Would love to when it is my maymester time for classes :3
Mkay, well then, I'll add your chars when I actually get started, I'm waiting for Reiako so we can start up with our character's story stuffs
Well I'll roleplay either prof or stalker, they are the only ones with story anyway. Most likely will be my stalker though, as I've been itching to have some real character development come from him. :O
Sounds like fun to me. Just a note, I am not to great at roleplaying, soo yeah..
Eh I'm no expert myself, I just know I enjoy playing very odd characters or at least ones that sound fun to play.
Hello Icon_biggrin
Hope you enjoy your stay

-from your Occasional Werewolf host, GT-Hiro XD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's