heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there. I'm Jeff. I go by Jest on forums. This seems like a nice low rate server. Every couple years I find myself coming back to RO for a bit. I figured I'd give this server a run. I like that fact that donation doesn't reap rewards. Buying items/levels/etc never appealed to me and made it feel as if playing didn't matter if you could afford to buy great items. Donations are awesome and I'll be sure to pitch in if I enjoy this server enough.

So hi. These types of posts are always awkard, arn't they? Atleast for me they are.
I have nothing to say but......... WELCOME TO OUR CLUUUB~ WELCOME TO OUR CLUUUB~ WELCOME SQUIDWARD WELCOME SQUIDWARD!!!! :D

>.> Yahh.....
hi thar jeff!
welcome to heRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin we recommend you listen to the MAGIC CONCH SHELL it knows everythingOk
Welcome to the server Jeff ^_^
Its not awkward at all, welcome to the server Jeff!
Good thing I'm certain you aren't my boyfriend, he has the same name XD

Hope you do have lots of fun here though <3
^noob

and hi.
Heya there Jeff, I do the same thing... Quit and then a few months or a year passes then I find myself back in Prontera.

Anyways, I've only recently started too (about a month) and it really is a fun server (90% of the time).

See you around :D
-smacks Rawr! a few times- Ignore him. <w<

Welcome to the server. I've only started playing about a week ago or so, but it IS a fun and very nice server. Sadly I can't get on for another week or so, but afterwards, I should be pretty damn active. If you'd like, we can lvl together. ;3
Jest, your avatar makes me happy. Welcome.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's