heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Inactive in-game for a short (mabye really short) time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so my computer blew, and now I'm on my old one, so I don't have HeRO... so yaaaaahhhh I'll be inactive for a bit. :D Too bad for j00z Icon_wink
CryIcon_cry
I know, I will be missed. Icon_twisted
yes you will... rawr!
come back soon...
No1

-w-
mahawirasd Wrote:yes you will... rawr!
come back soon...
No1

-w-
Okay. No1

-w-
I hate when a computer crashes, its very annoying... Infact, my gaming computers hard drive crashed, then my hp's driver crashed, and then viruses, adware and spyware killed my mother's computer.

Hope you get your computer fixed. :D
Lance Wrote:I hate when a computer crashes, its very annoying... Infact, my gaming computers hard drive crashed, then my hp's driver crashed, and then viruses, adware and spyware killed my mother's computer.

Thats gotta suck... I hope I get it fixed *thinks of changing title*
Lance Wrote:I hate when a computer crashes, its very annoying... Infact, my gaming computers hard drive crashed, then my hp's driver crashed, and then viruses, adware and spyware killed my mother's computer.

Ever heard of anti virus, ad-aware,spybot,wi defender, say no to pr0n,regular clean and checkups?Thinking
You bet. Im a tech.

The hard drive failure had to do with faulty equipment that needed to be replaced, the driver problem just needs a re-boot as soon as I find my software cd, and my mom's computer ... I fought for a week and a half using every trick in the book to save that thing, before it just stopped loading... we just wiped it and then restored it using backup files.
meh use norton ghost...
no need to worry about wipes etc, it takes less than 10 minutes to restore a 10 GB partition...

everytime you want to update your softwares etc, just recover first, update (don't do anything else) and save over that old recovery file...

ghost FTW!

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's