heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Unable to connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just ran hero and the patcher patched it to the latest one. Now I see two servers: heRO and heRO Test. However, I can't login to either one. I checked the CP and it says 251 people are on so I don't think it's a server problem. Anybody knows what's going on?
Try closing your client and trying again. It happened to me before, back when I had access to the high-rate server. If that doesn't work, try patching again or something, I never had trouble after closing and restarting the client =/
Nope, tried that already. It still doesn't work.
in your neoncube file, whats the number? try rolling back one number in there then repatch.
The test server should have been removed from the list...
Try a repatch? If anything, I could tell you the sclient information if you need to hand-hack yourself a way to connect. XP
GT-Hiro Wrote:in your neoncube file, whats the number? try rolling back one number in there then repatch.

You can even roll back 2-3 numbers to see if that works. Keep us posted!
Well my sak and rag were quite old so I went ahead and uninstalled the whole thing and downloaded the new version. I'll post later after I get everything installed.
Reinstalled everything and it seems to work now. Thanks.
Great news! Happy playing.
Reference URL's