heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: PROPOSAL FOR NEW ACTION : Sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
okay, i want to propose new idea of action on our character, besides sit & stand, that is sleep. just like in RO2. i never play RO2 yet, so.. i dont know actually how the "sleep" action functional in that game.

but the idea is like when u start activate the "sleep" command, your character will start lying on the floor (edited from died sprite character, better pose) and will take like 5-10min direct times to get effect like extra healing sp/hp or more ? better than sitting. maybe we can edit from skill "trick dead".

so the proper way to activate "sleep" skill is to sit first,then sleep. if you wakeup (sit) before it reach minimum time, you will get nothing Evil

technically i dont know how make this, but its just an idea. No1

sorry bad english, coz its my 2nd language Sweat
Frankly saying:

This isn't RO2. This is RO. Theres a difference. =\

And to be honest, RO2 sucks.
and also it was /lie in RO2 8o

truth of the matter it wouldn't look nice heh heh

Someone once suggested we do something similar to the Play dead for novices but w/o the effect
xD i remember a suggestion like this!
at <censored> RO one of the GM's made a sleep command, basically it looked like you were dead with the ZzzzZ above you...

it was funny, but useless and a waste of time to code
JJJ Wrote:xD i remember a suggestion like this!
at <censored> RO one of the GM's made a sleep command, basically it looked like you were dead with the ZzzzZ above you...

it was funny, but useless and a waste of time to code

whoaa..it does exits Laugh
Personally, I think the "dead" sprites look rather ugly if used for sleeping purposes.
agree. thats why i wrote "edited from died sprite character, better pose"
Ryuga_Hideki Wrote:agree. thats why i wrote "edited from died sprite character, better pose"
xP

I think that would be rather hard to code in new sprites, but I've never done it before so I wouldn't know.
Dead sprites looks fine enough to sleep ...

[Image: 39738382.png]

Isn't she cute ? :3

Shh ... you're gonna wake her up.
it gets sorta weird if there's a fat peco too on top of you
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's