heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: L>For Friends Q_Q
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all~. I'm Zadkiel and I just started playing on this server yesterday.

Umm, I've played RO for a total of about 3 years. I was on a break until now, but I had the urge to come again so here I am xD. I'm starting by myself on this server, since my old guild separated.

I'm actually looking for a guild or friends right now to keep me not bored ingame xD.

Anyway, nice meeting you all~

/end of semi-long intro
Welcome to the server Zadkiel~ There are plenty of guilds to choose from between MVP or WoE or just Community based. Not sure if you like WoE or not, however if you do you could look into joining us in Behemoth (or you could look into our allies Bamboo Squad, who are very newcomer friendly and WoE optional).

If you're looking for an active chatty guild you could look into Knights of Lunch or Nya Nya Crew there really cool people :D

And since your looking for friends, you can look for me ingame on Kraze or Jaster (@who and @who2 work here if you know about them :D) and we could party sometime to level, hunt, or even just chat.

Sure i'll see you ingame at some point!

Kraze
Same here. Joined less than a day ago. IM Loco or Tungstein in-game if you wanna party-up!
Zadkiel, consider joining Geonosis when you feel like looking for chatty busybodies Icon_biggrin

Click the banner below for a link to my guild page
Thanks for all the replies xD. Im planning to join a guild when I'm 2nd job though, so its gonna be a while. But thanks for all the invites :D
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin ..... darn Im hungry, need to start cooking up something...
It really IS fun here though. ;3
Oh yes, conversations on the Main chat are so...interesting xD. Nice to meet you all btw :D
Welcome to the server!
They tend to make me lawl a lot. Ok
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's