heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Adventures in Moscovia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think Hayden Nicole is a pretty cool guy. eh kills steals Mavkas and doesn't afraid of anything.

[Image: oops2.jpg]
Err..... I quite didn't got the message here. o.O
Theres been a couple of complains about that Knight Ksing in Moscovia, i think thats what he/she means.
My advice: Go elsewhere, Mosco is fail.

Seriously, I got to see just how bad it is. Overcrowded beyond belief.
If by "fail" you mean absurdly fast/easy exp, then yes...it fails.
Remember kids, not having to spend five hours clicking on imaginary monsters for an imaginary level is fail and weak and lazy! REAL MEN grind in the hard places! Stay at wolves untill level 80! It'll give you BACKBONE.
good thing you're not a real man then right? Icon_razz
a-ah! my secrit! it's out!

*rushes off crying
It's fail because it's boring and overcrowded Icon_smile
idk I don't find it boring? when I go there I've usually just changed classes so I have a bunch of new skills to play with /gg

I move onto new areas after I stop getting 1% exp, don't hang around for long. no ~*eksiting drops!!!*~??or any other reason to stay

on the overcrowded, I can usually find a bunch of mavkas to kill if I had to constantly jump at them before five other people crowded on top, then yeah to me that'd be overcrowded. I guess I'm used to playing games with higher server populations?
--

I have heard people say its fail because it's 'too easy' tho. allot. srrsly makes me laugh.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's