heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Help, can't login.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Erm, hi.

There was a server crashed today, map server crashed and i recieved the "unable to connect to server" when i tried to login. So i off my comp and went to sleep.

Just now when i tried to login, i can't even login into character server. When i try to login, it says "Rejected from server" may i know a reason? Because others are logged in.

Thanks for reading, will be waiting for your favorable reply.

Btw, i tried logging to CP, it works perfectly.
Not too sure... sometimes I just try again one minute later if I get that and usually it works out for me.
can you do something about it? because it's bugging me. i wanna play! but i keep getting rejected!
aw.

Who can help?
Standardized info to post as without info, people can't really help anyway ^_^;

-screenshot of your RO folder (and specifically, is there a 'data' file in there?)
-screenshot of your RO setup
-how big is the hero.grf
-make sure that you're all patched up (though I don't think this is the case... but nevertheless nothing bad at all about patching up)
GM-Ayu Wrote:Standardized info to post as without info, people can't really help anyway ^_^;

-screenshot of your RO folder (and specifically, is there a 'data' folder in there?)
-screenshot of your RO setup
-how big is the sdata.grf
-make sure that you're all patched up (though I don't think this is the case... but nevertheless nothing bad at all about patching up)
Fixed.

Also where are you from?
if you're asking me, i'm from singapore.
Yeah, somehow, the problem is fixed, i can login again.

Thanks anyways,
Reference URL's