heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: PSO!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Phantasy Star online could possibly be the best game ever!!!!!!Icon_twisted But ive also found not many ppl play it.
I used to play the original Dreamcast version and I had a blast with it. Heck I still from time to time bootup my NGC game and play it still. I wish there was a way to play it online with the Wii. I know there are some private servers for it but it needs a GC and a broadband adapter. Icon_sad
Or PSOBB on a comp
I used to play on the GC back in the day with friends. I still lan it from time to time but wow. more grind than RO. PSU isn't much better grinding wise either.
I play PSO on my old school DreamCast from time to time still. Herman and I also play on his XBox when we both happen to be ridiculously bored of RO at the same time.
Holy. Crap.

If there is some way to come across the GC game and the Broadband Adapter, I'd gladly be in on that. PSO makes me remember good times. I heard you can also get a Tails Chao from it in a quest?

Liek, we should all get together (well, those with the gear) and hunt a PSO private server.
I played the dreamcast version at my cuz's house and wanted it.

Then I got PSO one day and started playing it......
When I use to play, there were so many freakin players and most of them weren't legit.....

PSU is turning out to be the same.

I had fun though, cause oddly enough the first person I met that was legit on that game helped me go through episode 1 and 2.

Had a newman with an afro he was pretty beast.
In PSU I had a Beast char with an afro as well
Like, in all seriousness, I am in the market to buy PSO for the GC and a Broadband adapter. I seriously think that everyone capable of it should join up on a private server, and we'll make a partial guild! It'll be wicked! <3
T__T I used to play it alot frankly and it was a pro game.

I wish to play it once more if we could find a private server.
Im not sure if I get banned/muted for this but this is the PSO private server I told you about:

[Image: psoprivateserver.jpg]
PSO Private server

eBay GCN broadband adapter

eBay PSO GCN game

And if somebody want to play the PC version but don't have the game can always contact me via PM.
I got set up with the GC version. Now to recruit people... <_<
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's