heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hiya!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hiya everyone! Just a brief intro, I'm Tyler's twin sister and my name is Kelsey. Yada yada... My MSN is Munak@live.com. Hope to have fun here! n__n
If you need quick zeny to start up, take a look on bottom of my signature!!
Welcome!!
Wow, I'm suprised we don't have a big welcome party for my sis. D: Meanies.
Oh, I was trying to figure out which Tyler your sis was talking about for a second here Rawr!
But welcome to the server miss, hope you have lots of fun, and don't let Krim scam you >O
Is not a scam Icon_cry
Aaronock Wrote:Oh, I was trying to figure out which Tyler your sis was talking about for a second here Rawr!??
But welcome to the server miss, hope you have lots of fun, and don't let Krim scam you >O
Lol, yep. :]
Hey Aku, I'm Moonie. I'm sure Tyler told you about me, he likes to brag. XD If you need help {Along with Tyler} feel free to get my names from him. ;3 And welcome sweetheart, hope you like it here. =]
Rawr! Wrote:Wow, I'm suprised we don't have a big welcome party for my sis. D: Meanies.

ZOMGISTYLERAKARAWRSISTERWEHAVETOMAKEAHUGEWELCOMEPARTYYAYY!No1 Happy now?No1

lol, now seriously Welcome to heRO if you need any help you can always contact me or just use @main and our friendly but twisted community will be happy to assist. Icon_biggrin
owh akuma = Rawr!'s sis?
well, welcome to the fray!

as you can see, most of us are (most of the time) a few bolts short to a complete nut... Laugh

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, but it seems a die-hard RO fan like yourself (MUNAK@live.com... srsly /no1Icon_wink should have no problem fitting in...

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to the server Kelsey, Tyler's twin Icon_wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's