heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: hillo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welp, I am new to the server since 2 days. I guess I am an experimented RO player =O, played iRO for 3 years and [Other]RO with [Other]RO as my private servers experience. My in-game name is Krallice and see you in-game Evil
Holy crap hi Krallice (is Bleu Cyrus from your old guild Ashes of Salvation).
Hope to see you in game eventually sir :o
Aaronock Wrote:Holy crap hi Krallice (is Bleu Cyrus from your old guild Ashes of Salvation).
Hope to see you in game eventually sir :o

Hey!! sup dood, cool to see some friendly faces xD, most of the guild will be joining heRO (gypsyfairy, maybe kazu, padre, despised icon) we are probably going to make a guild once we are past the noob age of joining a new server. hope to see you xD
Welcome to HeRO! (And the forums! :D)
Enjoy yourself!
Sweet Krallice, I won't be joining up again with you guys in your guild, but we can certainly hang out and party sometime hopefully :D

I'll even give you an emperium free whenever you are wanting to make the guild so just give me a call on one of my three usernames listed below in game whenever :D
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin btw, LOVE your sig!
Aaronock Wrote:Sweet Krallice, I won't be joining up again with you guys in your guild, but we can certainly hang out and party sometime hopefully :D

I'll even give you an emperium free whenever you are wanting to make the guild so just give me a call on one of my three usernames listed below in game whenever :D

thanks alot Icon_biggrin
Hi and welcome! Icon_biggrin
If you need quick zeny to start up, take a look on bottom of my signature!!
Welcome on hero!! :D

Oh, and I like your sign :3
lol, thanks people for the sig comments xD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's