heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Another newcommer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, I joined this server a few days ago and I figured I should go ahead and post an introduction now before I forget about it completely. :>

I'm a 22 year old Swede who've just recently returned to the game after a long break - used to be playing on qRO a few years ago as a High Priest, with a few alt characters like a dagger 'sin and a GC pally. Was playing quite a bit back then, though never really participating in WoE or any form of PvP really... not that I did much MvP'ing either, I mostly sat around in Archer Village with a bunch of friends and chatted - still, I had good fun and that's why I'm returning to RO now - to find a fun bunch of people to hang out with.

So as I was patching up my client I thought about what character I wanted to make and decided on making an agi-knight - because it seemed like fun. For some reason, the name Leyrin stuck to the back of my head, so I decided to make a female swordie, I normally take ages to come up with names that I like. But to make things clear, I am male.

Currently wondering if there's any social, chatty guilds with room for one more. Looking forwards to many hours of fun together with you all!
Hello then Leyrin, I hope you have tons of fun here and will meet lots of people with him to at least hang out with. I'm a crossdresser myself on heRO (female playing males), so you aren't alone, and no you aren't strange Icon_razz
As for guilds, join the crew of the Orange Pirates. She's a new ship a sailing the seas of the guilding life.
Hello, new person! Icon_biggrin
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin
Aaronock Wrote:Hello then Leyrin, I hope you have tons of fun here and will meet lots of people with him to at least hang out with.??I'm a crossdresser myself on heRO (female playing males), so you aren't alone, and no you aren't strange Icon_razz
As for guilds, join the crew of the Orange Pirates.??She's a new ship a sailing the seas of the guilding life.

Yessss join us :O WE HAVE COOKIES!
By cookies she means machetes and cannonballs.
Machetes and Cannonballs!! MY favourite! :D Oh... And Welcome to HeRO! Icon_biggrin Hope you enjoy your stay~
If you need quick zeny to start up, take a look on bottom of my signature!!
Welcome on hero!! :D
Welcome to heRO! X3

If you're looking for a guild, I'd be glad to take you in. :o I run the Knights of Lunch, we're all about talking and such. <3 Talk to me in Prontera sometime, and let me know if you'd like to join. And hell, if you don't we can talk anyways. ^.^
hi there leyrin!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. Ratemyserver and doddler's site is also useful. You should be more experienced than me, so all i can say is: GL and HF!

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's