heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Banana Ninjas ~ Better than Pirates Ho!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Japanese_Scroll_by_montanaboy99.jpg?t=1238774472]

Konichiwa~

The Ninja Way is a Harsh Path to endure as many people like to criticize and make fun of the discipline of the shadow,To Kill or Be killed ~ is the ninja way.

Our Arch Rivals The pirates have arrived on the server and we must protect the sacred scrolls of lady Tsukimete.We must at all costs defend ourselves from the booze gurgling,not bathing often,full of Std Pirates and protect our treasures from being stolen.

(This guild is a spin off to counter the Marketing of the Orange Pirates guild,so its not an actual guild)

To Join Pm Either Hakata Or Walee Walee in game.
+~~~~+
This thread is to recruit. Not argue about the status of other social guilds. If you have issues with what I said, take it up with me personally. Although I had no intention of offending anyone and am merely trying to "sell" my guild.

Hence "Marketing at its Best"
+~~~~+
Banana Ninja's is a newly created REAL social guild.

why did we create this guild.
-Nowaday Social guilds are whack. So we created this Guild for the one and only reason that we are the TRUE REAL OMG BBQ Social guild on HeRO server.

-No lvl requirement.
-Active main or Alt.
-If your not Active We kick you out.
-We talk about Marketing.
-We are too lazy to lvl so we chat all day long and stay lvl 92 forever.

Fellow the way of the Banana Ninja!!!
LOL guilds all sell themselves! Why would a guild market itself as the worst? Hahahaha, you guys are hilarious, but not in the way you probably intended to be.
Lol they guys are a riot :D
What a nice guild :O
Sweat
Icon_mrgreen
Kichiki Wrote:(This guild is a spin off to counter the Marketing of the Orange Pirates guild,so its not an actual guild)

If this was a real guild, I would have applauded if only for the imagined future RP, as its not, this is not really the place for it.

I'll leave it open as long as there is not flamming. The minute there is, the closing button is getting clicked.
Actualy the guild Exist inGame Icon_smile
Well, I just recently joined both the server and the Orange Pirates so I found the idea of a ninja guild quite fun, because there's nothing to spice up multiplayer games like a little bit of friendly guild rivalry. Good opportinity for some fun RP too. Icon_smile

Though I think you should have named the guild 'Apple Ninjas' - because you know, apples and oranges...

EDIT: fixed link
Reference URL's