heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello HERO's ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Timothy. I'm a 16 year old chinese american. that lives in United States.
I just joined because I've always wanted to play ragnorok.
but i didnt want to pay. so i played MapleStory for a long time
but recently i've found out that you dint have to pay anymore.
not only that. my friend told me about HeRO. so i decided to join Icon_smile

i'm playing right now. but i was wondering how to HotKey skills/items.
and such. is there a way to bring up a keyboard layout?
Yah Tijory to bring up the hotkey layout press F12. After that you can rotate through three different sets of hotkeys by pressing F12 again. Set things how you want from there.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy RO a lot more than MapleStory, at least I know I do. Also, hope you have tons of fun here on heRO.
Welcome Tijory to our server!

Hope Aaron's answered your question to your satisfaction?
Yes that help alot.
Icon_biggrin thank you Aaron
Oh yeah. my Character is ChexDex
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin if help is needed just ask me or any of hte guys using @main. Have fun!
Wow, you remind me of me. Same age and same ethnicity as well. Welcome to heRO!

If you want to try to take the skill thing to a whole new level, I'd suggest using the battlemode system (/bm to activate). It essentially makes your keyboards the 3 skills bars that you have, in order by bar. Top row is the 2nd skill bar, middle row is the 3rd skill bar, and the bottom row is the 1st skill bar. It takes some getting used to, and I had a lot of problems with it at first, but it grows on you.
Hi Tim,

Welcome to the server, enjoy the snacks.
hi thar!
welcome to the server, hope you like it here...

there are guides for customs in heRO's forums and wiki, and for more general guides (i'm quite sure i saw a very graphic one about keyboard keys etc), go to RMS and check out the guides section:
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/

GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's