heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Divine Nocturne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
~Divine Nocturne~

Divine Nocturne is a guild of mine that has come with me through three servers. Me and Nico are the only surviving original members, and thus we are as gods! Muahaha! As such, I will use the royal we xP

About Us:

* Guild Leader: Sukei aka Kalmia aka Nekros aka Kisuxe aka many others -.-
* Emblem: it changes based on my mood xP
* Guild level: 2
* Average level: 63
* Non-WoEing (given levels, we may start WoEing purely for fun)
* Social - we enjoy talking! i shall try to plan guild events when I can
* Crazy - sanity is definately not a requirement

We don't care which side you are in light/dark, I just hope you're dark xP

Our Requirements:

We have few requirements. Seriously. The guild is currently half-filled just with my alts, so anyone else would be nice! xP

* Main char/active alt
* Any class
* Active - important!
* Any level
* Any expirience level - I try to keep an environment where guildmembers are happy to help each other
* Pass an entrance test administrated by me ^,.,^
* Use common sense - follow the rules, be nice, etc.
* English - I am a grammar nazi, and I will point out incorrect or illogical grammatical structures. I do not care if it is your first or 50th language, it is important to learn from mistakes and correct them in the future. I know the difficulty of learning a different language, and I understand there are mistakes that even native speakers do, but repeated errors will get mocked for my personal amusement. (I quite enjoy playing the naughty bits game - PM if you wish to know what this is xP)
* I do reserve the right to boot you just because I don't like you. I ain't leaving the guild, and if there is unsolvable animosity, I won't let it ruin the guild's atmosphere. But its pretty hard to get that to happen.

If You're Crazy Enough to Want to Join:

PM me in forums to arrange a meeting in-game, PM me in-game on any of my chars (list is in my siggy) or find me sitting in Pront. You can also find other guild members and ask them to get me to PM you.
Yay, a fellow grammar nazi!

I used to have a an awesome picture of that as my avatar, but it got removed... so I had to replace it.

Welcome to heRO and good luck with your guild! Icon_biggrin
Are you forum stalking me Galt?!? Oh My God

lol, but thankies! Love
Woot! Divine Nocturne~

If you guys do ever WoE let me know, I'd be happy to provide some support!~
haiwatzgudguiesgud2meatu

But yea, good luck = )
Best of luck with your guild. If I was active on any alts other than for farming purposes, I'd put one in the guild. Sounds fun.
Sukeishima Wrote:English - I am a grammar nazi, and I will point out incorrect or illogical grammatical structures.

Refrain from the use of excessively sizable words when a diminutive example is sufficiently adequate!
I am lightside, but I may give you guys a small call with my knight later if you will have me ^.^
Aww, love you guys!

-totally forgot about this thread for a while-

For the time being, the guild is on hiatus and inactive. I'm contributing to making KoL active instead! But DN shall rise again! (Once i stop letting Silks laziness infect me XP)
Who let her out of her cage? D=

*drags Kalmia back*
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's