heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im new i come from super high rates and midrates the first server i started off on was a lowrate but it closed down i was also a gm on another lowrate but that closed down also so i gave up on lowrates after that but now all of the other rates are getting boring so i am deciding to come back to lowrate because that had the most thrill i picked this site because there is no donation headgears and etc it seems balanced and like alot of fun so hello everyone ingame my name will contain the word "Legendary" in it so please if you see me in game say hi ty i hope i have alot of fun on this server
hi there, welcome to HeRO!
hope you like it here...

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. You sound like you're experienced, so don't worry, getting used to heRO should be easy for you No1

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin
Hi there Legen - wait for it -dary!

Welcome to HeRO, low rates rock Icon_biggrin.
Welcome to the Server~
sounds like guild legendary warriors is for you!

no idea if we're recruiting though.
welcome to the server.

Low rates somehow always have a higher emphasis on community and are less populated then those 1 k pop servers that it get annoying to walk in town etc.

We hope you enjoy hero and i hope to see you soon in pvp Icon_razz
Welcome and enjoy your stay! Icon_biggrin
Welcome back to low rates ^_^
Reference URL's