heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: B> Black Leather Boots! A Lot of 'Em!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Buying - Gigantic bulk of Black Leather Boots.

Going for 175k a piece, price negotiatable but not -overly- so.

Gonna need a lot of these. XD Please, if you have any, sell them to me. <3

Also buying slotted ones for 3mil.
I Payed 3.7 M for My slotted ones..

since we go nameless alot il save you a few pairs.
Gogo. xP Hunt me all you possibly can, I'll probably need about 2000 of them in total.
To get 3 agi?

With 2000 black leather boots you will have 78.49% chance to get one sloted +9...

I humbly suggest you to try to slot them after getting them to +9 so that you can save billions of zeny...??You lose upgrades when slotting.??You will have to pay (175k +500k)*2000 = 1.35 Billion zeny.??
He's putting a diff card than you think in there. He needs 200 by the way, typo typos lol.
ah ok lol.

Because the only possible use of 2000 of that pair of footgear was to try to get +9 sloted one, otherwise you don't need that many yea :x
2000 chars with fail gear??

Krim, you forgot the tons of elu in your calculation...
Neuneck Wrote:Krim, you forgot the tons of elu in your calculation...

The tons of elu were not necessary to explain the "Impossible/Improbable/Yougottapassyourlifedoingonlythis" of the thing
Upgrading sucks....
xP Yes, I plan to get a +9 slotted Black Leather Boots, Yes I've done the calculations as to what I will need to pay to get them, and yes, I am doing it.

... And yes, I plan to donate several thousand dollars to the server and vend 1000 OCAs. >_>

EDIT: However, this thread is on hold for a while. It's all Zoku's fault. He made me poor.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's