heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Question about rebirth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a little question.

If I evolve my character to 2nd class in job lvl 40, when i rebirth, can i do it at lvl 50 so I have all the skills?

Thanks
I don't really get what you mean by this...

But if you mean you rebirth, go from novice to 1st Job High again, yes, you can get all 50 job levels and then go onto the Trans class.
Yes Moonito you can.

Galt, the question is this, if first class you change job at job 40, once you trans, can you change job at job 50? the answer is yes.
That is it!! Icon_biggrin

Thanks !!
Even though this is answered, I feel like adding a bit. Rebirth is kinda like the ultimate redo on your char, to fix all the mistakes you made the first time around xP
it may be a "redo", but it comes at a cost - more grinding... xP

and the most important thing is: don't forget to get job 50 on the first job this time around... Ok

-w-
mahawirasd Wrote:it may be a "redo", but it comes at a cost - more grinding... xP

and the most important thing is: don't forget to get job 50 on the first job this time around... Ok

-w-

Not entirely nessesary for snipers to @ j lvl 46 or so you can go ahead since you dont need extra lvls of arrow shower really.

that lie about characters keeping the bonus stats for J lvl is a hoax and pointless. Can save you a bit of hassle.
But if your going to woe arrow shower 10 is sexy for more damage on the hidden people Icon_biggrin go job 50~
Reference URL's