heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Today i joined the forums and also downloaded Hero Client.

I use to play INRO but that server has been shut down, I love to play Low rate server and few days i was searching it for the same...the very 1st option i got is [other server]..but that server has many bugs problem and hwen i asked them for a help nobody is there to help me...so i dropped my plan of playing that server and joined HERO.

Will be fun playing with you guys...see you in game as well as in forums Icon_smile

Thanks.
Welcome aboard! heRO's been going strong for three and a half years now and that says a lot of a server! Any questions you may have feel free to ask!
Heya there snook, welcome :D

People usually answer questions on 'main' as well as here in the forums.
Welcome to heRO!

You can ask questions on main, so long as they don't get too uh... "noobish". X3 Sorry, couple of new players today asked a lot of questions in main - seemed like they wanted someone to hold their hand the whole way.

Anyways, have a great stay on this server. You'll like it here. Icon_biggrin
Ahha, That's good welcome from you guys, really very appreciable, definitely i will be having good time with you guys in forums...

Thank you so much.
welcome to heRO!
hope you like it here...

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. And usually @main is helpful if you have any questions.

GL and HF

-w-
WELCOME TO HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we hope you enjoy the server ^___^
Welcome to the server!

We ask that people not mention other pservers in our forum. Thank you.
Hi and welcome! Icon_biggrin
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's