heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Another 'Looking for a guild' thread :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

Just 99'ed my Alche so I decided it was time to find a nice home for him. I'm looking to woe (moreso when I trans/gear up). Currently, I can only attend Wedsday WoE due to time zone differences.

[Image: 126frjo.jpg]

So, what am I looking for:

WoE guild, however not too strict on attendance.
A friendly bunch of coconuts.

Not full of alts.
Sweat

Icon_wink

Leave me a reply here.

I hope I get atleast one offer. Cry
Sounds like DD might have a spot for you. We're a WoE guild, but don't force attendance. Lots of us are willing to help new guys out, be it by help lvling, advice or hand-downs or special guild discounts.
We socialize a lot, too, as well as having parties to various dungeons.
Come in, find friends...

[/advertising]
Mmm..

He wants a woe guild... Lets see...

I think dd is a good choice,How ever if you decide to not woe Nya Nya is recruiting,Nya Nya is a very large social guild with 8 ~10 people active during normal days,we do guild raids,mvps and the Monthly guild event involving raffles and etc.
Neuneck Wrote:Sounds like DD might have a spot for you. We're a WoE guild, but don't force attendance. Lots of us are willing to help new guys out, be it by help lvling, advice or hand-downs or special guild discounts.
We socialize a lot, too, as well as having parties to various dungeons.
Come in, find friends...

[/advertising]

Well, like Moe says, Death Dealers may be for you, even if we're not in a heavy recruitment period at this time, feel free to check out our link to our guild recruitment page in my siggy by clicking on the incubus. You can also of course stop by Geff, or pm us here on forums or in game if you still have any questions about the guild afterwards.

Parties happen to all the best places from Abyss to Odin's to Nameless to Thors. We're working to better ourselves at this time for Bio 3 and soon to mvp some of the bosses there, along with finally downing Valkyrie.
You might also want to check Legendary Warriors out, we're a WoE - High-end oriented guild and we're overall a friendly bunch of sexy beasts.
One WoE / Party with us in our Vent Server and you'll never want to leave ;D
You should check Tricolor too, we are an active WoE guild.
We will help you out with leveling, gears etc. Just PM any of our members or come to Morroc. Ok
Geonosis is not unkind to the notion of WoE-ing. We'd love for you to join Icon_biggrin

Check us out at the banner below!
Thanks for the offers guys, it was a hard choice. I decided to join DD.
Reference URL's