heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Easter Decree of 2009!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
GM-Aki Wrote:
JJJ Wrote:uhhh i have to ask, are we suppose to get a special prize for 600 eggs?

>.> Therapy sounds good Icon_wink

/edit: seriously though, no theres no special prize...

I think you should keep it at no special prize to prevent J J J from wasting his/her/its life even more. XD

Also, like the new avatar Aki. :3
Thank you I Kissy my new avatar too, someone very LoveLoveLove arranged it for me Icon_smile
;D

@topic:

I got 25 eggs so far. Icon_sad
Avatars that are art of you char at the best kind. ;D
I want an avi like that =___=

anyways the event lack something... I would be greatly satisfied if a huge gigantic Pink bunny with 5 m Hp and tons of bad casting stuff would appear on the last day as an act of revenge from the easter bunnies from all the abuse of people.
Dun you have a girlfriend who draws wonderfully? XD

For once, I agree with Saii.
But I think only the top 3 should be put in with the bunny. And the rest of us get to buff the bunny from the outside. ;D
yes I do O______________O!!!

GOOD IDEA !!!!
LOL don't you think hunting for over 700 eggs, in two cases, was enough punishement?
ROFL...losers :x
I didn't even bother this time around with the eggs, if I got lucky on a map and spotted the bugger I grabbed him but no real efforts made...

I want to kill a big giant pink bunny monster now, or kill more albino bunnies, I'm fine with that too.
You guys can have all fun killing Big Fat Giant Pink Bunny but count me out. Hunting small one is more than enough for me /swt. If only I didn't have a rent to pay and a life to live, I'd do the same as J J J. /swt
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's