heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Homunculus AI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is something I didnt understand well.... I CAN'T use potion pitcher in the homunculus AI?... why is that?... please someone answer me so I dont do anything illegal (I dont have my himunculus yet).

Thanks a lot
On heRO it's illegal to use the AI to potion pitch your homunculus or use the AI to activate YOUR skills (cart revolution, fire bolt, cold bolt, bash). It was in the quiz Assistant Fao gave you xD
I think it's mainly illegal because you could let your Homunculus kill things while your AI heal it, and so, you can leave without worrying about him (Also, AFKchemist is also illegal here).
Ohh... Thanks.. Yes... i heard about it at Fao. Thanks for answering Icon_biggrin
fun fact, in later SvN's homun AI's 100% lose the ability to have the alchemist control the alche's skills ^^;
well that's how its here right now no? as long as you can control the homu skills yourself there shouldn't be a problem there XD
Reference URL's