heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Diety save the queen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im not new to the server i have quite??a few novices 70lvl+, one SL a merc and a super nov. but i had hard times and have been gone for about 8-9 months or so. and i have access to internet again. and am greatfull to be back to this server. I love all you heROs. a few things have changed and things added but i am adjusting quite well.??i have decided to join the forums. there are alot of new people, but i am glad some original people are still here, just to let you know if you need something feel free to ask i like helping(this is not an invitation to beg for stuff.) for the most part i like to stay in character that is Fabre(personality wise even though it doesnt much differ from my own).??I always try to treat people(or sprites as i like to call them in game), with respect and kindness, and hope that i would be treated the same.?? i am still working on all the forum features but ill get it.??

??????????????peaceLove
lol welcome back Laugh Be nice to Grim for me Ok
Welcome back Icon_biggrin (we still don't have angelic wing dagger lol, but however baby wings have been given a small buff which you may want to check out)
welcome back ;o~
Welcome back! you have been missed little one Icon_smile
wb... wow it seems you left just about the time i came in... hope to see you in game and perhaps we can party or just chat about stuff...

GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's