heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello x3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My name is Elle. I have a history of playing from low-rate servers to super high-rate servers and GM'ing at multiple servers. I haven't played RO for a few months because every server I go to shuts down. ;~; I was sick of searching. But now, Halo 3 is old to me, and so is The Sims 2, so I'm back to RO. xD

I'll be downloading the full client while I'm at school & whatnot. Then I'll see you in-game. =]

- Elle
Whoa.

Would you like to buy a vowel? XD

Welcome.
Ellie Wrote:Whoa.

Would you like to buy a vowel? XD

Welcome.

lmao xD Wow, downloading & installation was fast. I'll play inbetween classes. I have math right now. Bye ;~;

Thanks for the welcome. :3
Elle Wrote:My name is Elle

= O Sounds too close to Ellie, don't need ANOTHER one X(

Elle Wrote:I haven't played RO for a few months because every server I go to shuts down.

= O *gets the extra big boots*

Elle Wrote:But now, Halo 3 is old to me

You sicken me Icon_suprised

But yea, welcome you mutant! Getting sick of Halo 3, psh.
Hi and welcome! Icon_biggrin

Huh, you know, Monkey, I could have SWORN you had an avatar last night. I guess I was just seeing things. xD
Welcome to the server Elle!

Sorry for Monkey he grew in the wild.
It's nice to see some people have a sense of humor. Thanks guys for the welcomes. xD

No job changer.....ugh. =x
Don't worry, we'll help as best as we can! :D
Welcome to zee Server, your friendly Neighborhood Otaku shall help if ya ever need any. Catch me on Midori-sama or Asagi-sama!

See ya around.

Icon_smile
Welcome to the server!

If you need anything, just bug me over @main and i'll do my best to ignore you :]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's