heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: [Warning New Challanger] (!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there!

I am Merellis and I've been playing this game off an on for the last couple of years. And so far I think my only complaint has been finding the right server, or trying to figure out where the guild I was frequently joining disappeared to. (Turns out to a few other servers Icon_razz)

Anyway, I saw this on RMS and decided to try it out.

I like to party, love to just chat and sadly don't really have an idea of what to make for a character. Haha.

Ok Though, this server is pretty nice so far.

Anyway, hope to learn to love it here. :D
Welcome to heRO!
If you're woe oriented and is active you're most welcome to Behemoth, just click on the little Lady Solace on my signature. :D
KohakuSan Wrote:Welcome to heRO!
If you're woe oriented and is active you're most welcome to Behemoth, just click on the little Lady Solace on my signature. :D

Haha, thanks for the welcome! Icon_biggrin

I sadly haven't tried WoE before. D: Though, I do wish to try when I think I've made a good character.

Besides, who can resist the call of a guild named Behemoth, which has a Lady Solace on a harp for a link? :D
Wee my sign ad works Evil

You don't need experience or high levels to join us, we can help you to learn everything you need. Since you like parties we do it a lot too, so you can get levels and items.
Hi and welcome to heRO! Icon_biggrin
KohakuSan Wrote:Wee my sign ad works Evil

You don't need experience or high levels to join us, we can help you to learn everything you need. Since you like parties we do it a lot too, so you can get levels and items.

Kohaku is a capitalist, a dirty dirty dirty capitalist.
Don't let him advertise to you and fall for his marketing tactics! Mad

No seriously, welcome to the server, hope you have tons of fun here with all of us *\o/*
You're just jealous of my super cute Solace that's advertising for me, Aaron. *-*
KohakuSan Wrote:You're just jealous of my super cute Solace that's advertising for me, Aaron. *-*

Don't listen to him aaron :@. I heard a rumor he solicits the poor solace T_T. Once we get hard evidence we can turn him in :3
Waaahh!! Those missy are lies! I'm sending my lawyers to talk to you later. Icon_mad
Someone has been playing too much Brawl~ >.>
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's