heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Yo! I'm Snow (a.k.a. Seifu) /no1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thinking
Well.
I'm Snow. Seifu is a character I created here. Currently, I'm still fairly new; only been playing on heRO about 9 days? No, less than that. Maybe a week. I dunno. Sweat But yeah. I'm pretty much open about anything and everything, and I'm always open for a good conversation. I like farming and collecting random things on RO, so if you ever need help with anything, just ask! That's like, the number one reason I made a Rogue. o-o Otherwise, gonna trans him and a few other characters asap. All nine slots are filled up on my account. You'll be able to see my char-list in my signature when I get home from school. <_< (Yes, I'm doing this from school, and it's just about to let out, so I'll be on the bus in no time.)

Anyways, I hope to see a lot more WoE, and make a lot more friends and rivals! (Prefferably friendly rivals, please! /hehIcon_wink

See you around, heRO! No1
Welcome!
Oh I like the guild rivaly here, I don't really hate anyone/guild. xD
If you're gonna be woe active, Behemoth is always recruiting! Click on my cute Lady Solace down in my signature and send us a message if you're interested!
Hope you have fun on heRO!
hi there seifu!
nice choice, rogues get rich quite easily...

wow all 9 slots... anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. Personally i don't WOE, the times don't agree with me, but on the rare occasions i do join in, it could be quite fun.

GL and HF!

-w-
Hi and welcome, Seifu!

You're in our guild already, right? Rawr~ Icon_biggrin
Snow tends to guild hop around sometimes. Sad enough, he started it up on here. /sigh
Hewwo =3
Welcome to the server! ^_^
Reference URL's