heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: -= Freelancer =-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: recruiting.png]

Guild moto: * none ( more like rethinking, the last moto wasn't that good >.< ) *

Hello! Freelancer is a WOE/Leveling focused guild. We are looking for ACTIVE, Loyal, friendly members who like to have a good time and interract with others to do whatever it is that we may feel like doing such as WoEing or pvping or screwing around Icon_razz

Inviting anyone at the moment who wants to come and join. Icon_biggrin

A small bit of info:
We are Level 3 Guild at the moment.
We do not tax. 0% tax FTW! unless you wish to - Icon_wink
Currently divising a ' Salary ' system which will pay members every week on saturdays depending on activity.

----------------------

Some things you should know before considering joining:

Icon_biggrin Absolutely no botters or scammers! We do not support botting or scamming and if we find you are doing so we will not only kick you but we will also try to BAN UR @ss!
Icon_biggrin You must be able to speck english as good communication is a must for obvious reasons.
Icon_biggrin You must be ACTIVE!!!
Icon_biggrin We DO NOT TOLERATE DRAMA! Should a problem arise within the guild, take it to PMs!
Icon_biggrin You must respect one another and listen to my commands during sieges, Friendship and teamwork is a priority ~

If you are interested in joining the guild please here in the recruitment thread OR you can try to catch me in game on _Wind_

I Look forward to seeing you ALL in Freelancer Icon_cool !
Good Luck Wind !
I have sure about ur sucess !
Bump...
I'm not so active, can I join though? ><
I'll try coming to sunday woe Icon_biggrin
Remade and Recruiting once again
Jeez.......lol
(off topic, but WHOOT, <3 your avitar wind!!!!)
you love it o.o
yes, generaly that's what he means, oh well, i think it looks nice, i'll upload my avatar and stuff in a bit..
(hardcore POT fan)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's