heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ^ScOrPiOnS^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New Friendly Guild Lead by Faye, Soul and Ex, if you feel intresting in joining Please feel free to ask any guildie for an invite (this may be changed at a later time).

Undergoing Guild Build up, looking for anyone who is easy going and looking for a place to learn and enjoy the Game, WoE not required but we do/will WoE.

No Level or class requierment to join, Just have fun and don't be a Rude Jackass. (if you are asked to stop cursing, Please Listen and take it up in another chat/pm to avoid any problems in guild)

If you want to know more about the guild and what we plan on doing you can find either one of the leaders by using @who Faye/Soul/Ex.
Yay! New Guild! welcome to zee battle arena

If you guys need help with anything contact my guild, we'll provide free services

Icon_biggrin
you guys making new guild? oh wow and good luck with everything and looking towards to see you in woe soon(?).
exwing Wrote:[color=red](if you are asked to stop cursing, Please Listen...)

since when were you against cursing Icon_suprised

goodluck, you three Icon_biggrin
look look, i never said i was aginst cursing, but if guildis feel they dont like it and express it that way, then no cursing, you know me bastard f*** etc is my style, as for the "welcome" to the battle area, haha... yeah... dont need any welcoming.
exwing Wrote:be a Rude Jackass

i heard that! Icon_biggrin
[Image: headbang.gif]
Midori-sama Wrote:Yay! New Guild! welcome to zee battle arena

If you guys need help with anything contact my guild, we'll provide free services

Icon_biggrin

Thanks Midori-sama for offering! Laugh

@Millia Yeah! looking forward in woe atm Ok
Our 1st DB/BB party Icon_biggrin

[Image: screenheRO-Server021.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server025.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server023.jpg]

hehehe
you guys still around?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's