heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pocket watch help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure where to post this but this seems like a good spot ok....

Im having trouble finding where to get a pocket watch (accessory) now there are 2 types of pocket watchs 1.Misc item and the one i need is the accessory item but i cant find it anywhere, maybe its not even on this server but why would my memory book and eyepatch combo with it, so if anyone can help me find it or tell me its not here so i can stop searching the web thx you for your help Icon_biggrin
not being out in any eA SvN sounds like a good answer to your dilemma (it should drop from leib olmai when it is eventually out)
Thx for all your help, I guess I just have to be patient No1
Maybe adding it as a custom drop? =x
But who? It would seem that since it would officially be dropped from leib olmai, we can't exactly give the drop to a custom mvp and make it fair Icon_mrgreen
A custom drops Librarian Gloves, and those are supposed to be dropped by Sage Worm eventually.
which custom mob would drop it though? we really don't have that many, and again making it an MvP drop wouldn't make it fair like jugger said. i'd say maybe give it to one of the new poring types, aquaring/sapling but at a card rate drop. why they'd be carrying pocket watches, i have no idea, but then again a lot of the items that mobs currently drop don't exactly make a whole lot of sense lol. (ex. harpy feather and talon from hill wind...hill wind =/= harpy)
Err why make custom monsters drop it? You can just make anything you want drop it...
true you could, but meh it would encourage people to go and kill the customs, they do drop neat things lol
how about the ever neglected Autumn Leaf Cat? that's custom, and I doubt anyone new knows about them =x
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's