heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Question About Bio Explosion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yes!!!! Its me again! (almost every post here is mine .... ??) xD
Now... I have another question!!! Icon_razz
I read about bioexplosion (vanil "ultimate" skill) and it says " Homunculus self destructs and inflicts defense ignoring damage on everything within a 9x9 square around it. The damage is based on the Homunculus Maximum HP, and after the attack, its intimacy is reduced to 1."
So.... The intimacy goes to 1?!?!?!? It means that if after using that, I dont feed the homun, he will go and leave me alone Icon_sad ?
But... If I feed him right after using the skill.... he will be still with me (yes, with 1 intimacy)?
What do I care if it has 1 or 1k of intimacy? Whats the difference? (once he is evolved... its ok to have 1 in intimacy... isnt it?)

Hope you understand my quiestion (beacuse.... I dont speak good english and my redaction sucks too.... so you will have to figure out my question XD)

Thanks every1 for the attention (and for answering my question, no wonder how stupid they could be Icon_razz)
Well, If i'm not wrong, you need to reach out a certain number of Intimacy to use Bio Explosion again. Not sure if it's 911 or lower though...
You're not supposed to be able to use it again until you hit 450 intimacy (which is about 75 hours worth of feeding). So if you Bio Explode you have to decide if you want to wait another 75 hours of actively feeding your homunc just to use it again. And it won't run away at 1 intimacy unless you let it's hunger level drop to 0 for like over a minute (pretty easy to avoid).

Best of luck.
Fyrus would you ever bio-explode your siggy-homunc? ^-^

Its dance haunts every thread you post in xD
Maiiiiiiiis, I like my Mys...Mawile !
Plus it's a Pok?mon, not an Homunc :3
It is? o.o

Teach it TM 47 -explosion Icon_twisted
TM 47 is Steel Wing in Generation 3 xD
That's not on topic anyway o.o;
Fyrus Carmin Wrote:TM 47 is Steel Wing in Generation 3 xD
That's not on topic anyway o.o;

wow i sometimes wonder how people memorize all the TM's in pokemon..Icon_suprised and HM's.

Edited: Oops, only a few HM's Sweat
Reference URL's