heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello HeRo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i m new to HeRo server and was encouraged to join HeRo server by Moonie~ <3 . I m from [other]-ro server, let me know if someone's from there and knows me. I have been playing Ro since almost 8 years now. Well my name is Huzefa and my native country is India. I seem to need lots of help in game meaning help with knowledge and customs,etc not items and zenys ^.^ Mostly my in game chars will be Huzefa/Huzzy/any name related to this so if u see me please do help me.Maybe some guides will help please post link if any. For now i think thats all. Hope to see u guyz in game. And a question: Is lvling too hard here? I mean i hope its not as low dat i will take months to reach trans. Thanks in Advance and Moonie~ i <3 you. Love
Holy crap, it's my favorite student *points at signature*
*waves wand* Avada Kedavra!
Hello the Huzefa welcome to heRO you will love it here, its a great server. lvling isnt to bad here can be quick if you know what your doing but not so quick its no challenge. If your looking for a guild check out Divine Service we'll be glad to let you join and help you with anything you need
strikeout02 Wrote:Hello the Huzefa welcome to heRO you will love it here, its a great server. lvling isnt to bad here can be quick if you know what your doing but not so quick its no challenge. If your looking for a guild check out Divine Service we'll be glad to let you join and help you with anything you need
I have joined a guild but thanks for ur offer and warm welcome. I appreciate it! Love
Lol, you know Guilly called me this morning and told me about a "Huzefa" and I went "who the f**k is that?" LOL, then I started thinking, who's from fRO.....then the fact you mentioning 8 years finally gave me the realization.

FINALLYYYYYYYYY -tackleglomps- =n///n=??I waited last night, you never came on. ;( Oh well'z, haha....glad to be part of ~The Forsaken~ again? ;p you know I'll treat you well. Too bad I don't have that 300 mil I gave you the other day on here...that'd be /rice??Laugh?

You'll find a few people in my guild that you've known for a LONG time from fRO...>w> I'm pretty sure you know their legit very well on there. Just shhh ;D or Gen might kill him. X3??If you need help lvl'ing, let me know. I don't mind making my HW/Prof and going to lvl with you. Ok ?
Hewwo =^.^=
*waggle waggle
Hi and welcome to heRO!

Oh, and it'd be nice if you could remove the other RO server's name from your post, if you would kindly do so, please. Icon_biggrin
Thank u all for warm welcomes Icon_smile and i <3 Moonie~
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's