heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Two Suggestions ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hellow 'vrybody! I passed by to suggest two simple thingies...

One thingy: Vending Map -> What about a map made only for vendors? That would take off the lag in Prontera and the trouble with sellers who stand in front of npcs. A npc would teleport-free anyone who would want to buy/sell.
And if that works, I'd suggest Izlude map for it :D

Second thingy: Card Remover NPC -> I saw that in other servers, and I dont know if thats a custom, so, I'd suggest that for heRO... The server I played, the old lady remover would ask for a star crumb and some Zs to try and take your card off the equip, with a chance of breaking, and she'd ask if you prefer the equip or the card.

So, watchu guys and gals think of my suggestions? You can throw them on garbage if ye want, but if ye not, just think 'bout it Icon_biggrin
As annoying as vendors are to people who actually play (oops I mean AFK and sit around??in pront and chat all the time),??they are just trying to sell where people would regularly see them and possibly buy from them.??I feel Shoving All of the shops off to some remote map would be very bad for business (if not make pront seem very empty)

And card remover has been touched base on before by other people in other threads, It's not going to happen.
We don't take kindly to mistakes here Icon_biggrin

(albeit we do have a Reset stats/skills npc, bless your lucky stars)
simple answer: no and no

The two players ahead of me explained why~
Reference URL's