heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hero Ventrillo Server Info re posted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ryu Van Burace Wrote:To one and all, all and one.

Treefiddy.net is proud to present the heRO ventrilo server!

All you need for entry is one client (available to download at with this link) and simply point it at 87.198.232.170 with a port number of 3784.

Choose your name and enter a world of chat!

Currently we've seperated the channels out into languages and one all language Prontera channel. If you feel the need to sing, we've provided you with a Ventreoke channel to protect innocent players.

Moderators are present in visible and invisble forms and basic rules of good manners will apply. We're not saying no swearing but really, it has to be appropriate for the situation. Failure to comply will result in moderator action.??Multiple instances will result in a permanent IP ban.??You have Been Warned!

Enjoy folks!

EDIT: Sorry for the wait.

Here it is for convenience :D

Tip : If you wanna have both versions of Vent, New and wanna add the old

you need to make a folder in the program files named old vent and install it there so there wont be errors running it :D!!!

Enjoy.
Why thank you my friend. :o
Yes Sai, good job !!
This is super useful and I suggest it stickyed !!
Ventrilo makes life a lot easier /ok
I miss Counter Strike =o
Plus voices are sexy
People go download vent and use it /gg
maybe Imma download it =P I will see if it works on windows partition...
You all say its awesome leet and stuff, but I log on once in a while, and its practically always empty /swt

Does anyone other than Nya Nya use it? Oh and other than me and McKay.
I checked it out today, and did actually end up just talking to Nya Nya Crew members. Good cr?ic, such a pity the hosts couldn't afford a more updated ventrilo license.
I used it once, a long time ago. It never really caught on with me.
thats why I posted it again,to encourage the use of it :D
Fatalis Wrote:I checked it out today, and did actually end up just talking to Nya Nya Crew members. Good cr?ic, such a pity the hosts couldn't afford a more updated ventrilo license.
We actually tried but the makers won't issue licences to people who aren't companies/specially registered groups. It's a wee bit dumb.
Hmm would it be oke if you guys add a dutch channel for my guild? (just 1) =D
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's