heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Einherjard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our Story:
[Image: 1751.gif]
In Norse mythology, the einherjar are those that have died in battle and are brought to Valhalla by valkyries. In Valhalla, the einherjar eat their fill of the nightly-resurrecting beast S?hr?mnir, and are brought their fill of mead by valkyries. The einherjar prepare daily for the events of Ragnar?k, when they will advance for an immense battle at the field of V?gr??r. The Valkyries are also servants of Lord Odin.

Why you should join:

[Image: 1802.gif]
Well, obviously as you just read, we cant do this without the noble Einherjar servants, to prepare for battle and protect the lands of Valhalla. So what I am looking for is anyone, any level, any class who feels like they want to become stonger, and make a purpose in the Noble Rounds of Valhalla and Ragnarok.??
[Image: 1799.gif]
Who are the leaders:
I'm actually looking for somone who is Honest, and Loyal. Somone who can help out others when they need it, and also be able to attend all or 1 WoE a week.

Guild Positions for Leaders are:

Valkyrie
Messenger of Odin

Our existance, for what reason:
This guild is made to just have fun, go on those MvP hunts, have some fun in PvP, and have fun in WoE! We are also a guild devoted to helping those in need, and lending AID to those guilds who are up against all Odds. So? What are you waiting for, wanna be your real self? Onward my Einherjard!
[Image: 1931.gif]
CURRENT EMBLEM
[Image: einherjard-1.jpg]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Application Format:

Char Name(Any):
Class(Any):
Level(Any):
Reason to join(Dosen't have to be long)

Me on the Forums~
Ah wow so many new guilds popping up lately x3
Good luck in building up your community. Will love seeing you on the battlefield when we of Returners hit it in 2 months from now :]
Your sig and your guild sound pretty beast.

I hope you get this up and running.
>_> No one praised Our thread when we came here nya...

Anyways yes the guild seems good, lets hope they arent those kind of people that start in the server and just turn tail and run.

On the other hand

[Image: 107p9aa.jpg]
OHNOZ

A new guild Joins the Epic Failage of the server equilibrium of a little war game kids love to play called WOE!!!
Hey hey, welcome. Divine Service is looking for newbie guilds that do WoE! if your interested in an alliance, please contact me in game. See ya on the battle field!
Reference URL's