heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Honor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simply put, I'm listing my guild here so it will be known that it does exist. As of now, I'm actually in quite a few guilds on different characters, so I don't feel that my own guild will be taking off anytime soon. I've grown far too attached to the guilds that I'm in to up and leave them to keep to my own. As of now, Baby Snow is the leader of Honor, it will remain at level 2 until he is maxed to level it, and, it isn't my main priority to be recruiting new members.

When I can get more people to actively join heRO, I will be recruiting them and we will be working to level the guild and really give you WoE-active guilds something to talk about.

I bring strategy to the game of war, and if you can't pack a punch, there's absolutely no chance you will survive my blitz.

If you are actually interested in joining, whether it be in the future or now, you may PM me on the forums about it or ask me for my MSN. Any and all kinds of people are welcome, and if you just want to make friends, I'm a very unjudging person; always welcoming new people into my life.

I keep the famous Latin sentence, quoted from Julius Caesar, "Vēnī, vīdī, vīcī" embedded deep inside the roots of my guild.

I came.
I saw.
I conquered.
--[Edit]--
I've decided to cut the crap. I want members, and I need to change the leader badly. Baby Snow isn't fit to lead, and I feel I will be wanting to WoE REALLY soon, so I am going to change it around a bit. Feel free to PM me in-game or here. My characters are in my sig. Love
PS: I have never been on a private server where @changegm wasn't activated. Mad I will be getting the zeny to change leaders soon, so if you join and help me transfer leadership, you will be rewarded and given the vice command of the guild.
ooo Seifu! if your guild does take off, ill look forward to an alliance in WoE!
:D Wait.. Don't you have a char in my guild? XD Well, we'll totally back you up! :D
Reference URL's