heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I'm the new little girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yup, though I'm 26, I have a younger personality and like to play mostly/more as her (this doesn't imply I play baby classes though).

I started RO in 2003 with iRO's open beta, switched to private servers in 2004 or 2005-ish and have usually kept to low or mid-rates. High-rates make no sense to me, and mid-rates seem to me like instant-70 (or 80 now) on WoW - boring that is.

I focus more on PvE, roleplay, and might like small parties for MVPs. Not much of a fan of PvP or WoE, though I can still participate.

I'm a relentless hunter (not the class, but like a treasure/item hunter) and am usually lucky. I hunt most of my gear (save MVP drops) and stick to my leveling spots usually, out of familiarity. My main class is always Assassin/Assassin Cross (and in the future, maybe Guillotine Cross). Katar-user who never wants to touch daggers after switching to 2nd class, simply because she likes the crit sound effect with them.

I'm from the old times when Clock Tower 2 was heaven for Mages/Wizards because of the Clock Room, the absence of Ridewords and the relatively less presence of Punks or other aggressives. Before they relocalized the spawns to be more anti-bot (but also less solo-friendly).

I usually plan my builds from the get-go. At level 1, I can know my stats (including max HP) and most of my gear at level 99+ trans (its easy to calculate by hand). My only problem is the motivation to reaching the end-game heh.

~Little Sara
Oh wow you're very thorough with your introduction!
Anyway, maybe heRO will provide you enough entertainment to reach the end game as there is so much there for a person to do it makes it something one really wishes to strive for.

Hope you have fun here Sara!
Hi and welcome to heRO! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Icon_biggrin
Welcome to the Server Icon_biggrin
Welcome to heRO hope you have alot of fun hereIcon_biggrin
Very lengthy introduction indeed! ^^Welcome to the server!
welcome to HeRO!
wow you're a pro and a vet... No1

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Hope you get acquainted JJJ. That's ambitious plans. You'll fit in nicely. We got lots of oldtimers.
Aw man I miss meteor storming the clock room! Or being able to solo bapho with a priest. Good times, good times.

And welcome.
hi there, welcome to the server. I now have a fellow unmotivated leveler buddy and i am surprised u r still alive Alex. I havent seen you in a very very very long time. I missed talking to you in pvp room and Mr. Stumpy.

ps. can you strangle static whe you see him. he still has my peco band.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's