heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Price Check
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I only want to know some item's average price so, when i get the zeny Icon_razz, i can buy them. (they are equips for Battle sage)
The items are:

Giant encyclopedia [2]
Crest of the rider (w or without slot)
Black leather boots (w or without slot)
Ulle's Cap (w or without slot)
Horn of the buffalo (not sure if it exist in this server Icon_razz)
kobold card added recently Icon_razz

Well...the most important is the giant encyclopedia[2] cause i need it now Icon_razz

Thanks Icon_biggrin
I'm selling an Ice Giant Encyclopedia[0] ^-^
Buy it now in Pront's shops desu.

If you don't see it up please inform me.
Crest no slot is usually vended with 150k max
Black Leather Boot no slot is in a wdie range from 100k to 300k. Silk is buying them in bulk for 175k, u can consider that option No1
Ulle's cap is 7m to 10m Icon_biggrin
I think someone tried to sell a horn of buffallo for 120 Mil or so....
@motenai: Thanks but I need the slotted one (dropped by elders) cause im going to put 2 ss cards in it Icon_razz

@seiji: thanks for the price check Icon_biggrin ....

@neuneck: that's a little out of my range Icon_razzIcon_razzIcon_razz thanks anyway

do somebody know the price for the giant encyclopedia [2]?
That's the most important.... well.. I dont have money right now (so buy my OCA XD....)

Thanks for answering Icon_biggrin
I feel Giant Encyclopedias should be 2.5mil each but I constantly see them for 3-3.5 >_>
do u have 1 for selling now? for 3M I mean Icon_biggrin... or I can trade that for a OCA if you preffer that...
Nopes, I have a carded Giant Encyclo but yah none that are for sale Icon_sad
oh.... Icon_sad .... think i must get one myself.... nobody sells them.... its a little hard to kill elders with a Bsage lvl 76 you know? XDXDXD
I have a few pairs of black leather boots, if you're interested. Characters are in my signature.
Reference URL's