heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Playing on someone's else account...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read a post about a person named "wire" or something like that Icon_razz and GM Pandora discussing about this matter....
There is a thing that's not clear for me... you know... I have a GF and she asked me to train her character (in my house and in my computer), am I forbidden to do so because its not MY account? (obviously, she told me her pass... didn't steal it Icon_razz)
well i share my account with my GF, shouldn't be any problems as long as i don't play both accounts alone (considered dual clienting)...

but rly it's about safety issues, if you guys trust each other and stick to each other, then there shouldn't be a problem... Ok

-w-
You can do it. But if you loan out your account and that person breaks the server rule. We punish as appropriate and don't look at who is the owner of the account.

For example: you loan your account to X. X bots and is of course caught. X is banned with your account and related accounts. You see your account is banned. You say it wasn't you. It stays banned as it was the account where the deed was done.
OH... understood XD..
I dont understand the "related accounts" thing Icon_razz.... you do it seeing the IP or something like that?...

Thanks Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's