heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: mage/wiz lvling question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i hope this is posted in the right place

im a lvl 80 dex wiz. im looking for better/more efficient places to train Solo.

i know 3 places which are good but not great
-clocktower (kill clocks/alarm)
-ice dungeon (siroma)
-rachel sanc (isilla/vanberk but this one is difficult at my lvl)

i have read guides on wiz lvling guides on other websites but they seem to be difficult. does anyone have a other good suggestion?
Dex Wiz? That means you're going for quick / insta cast?

Hrm...partying might be your best option but if you are talking Solo,
those are great places, Rachel Sanct possibly the best, followed by siromas, and then clock.
Biggest thing about leveling wiz is to figure out what levels??of SG to use so that you can cast one weak one, and a stronger one so that??they break just when the 2nd stronger SG is going off. Sometimes it takes 3??tries instead of two, but it's all about timing.

As I leveled my High wizard on Vanberk/isilla, I found a quagged mob could be killed with lvl 3??Storm gust, followed by an Amped lvl 8 SG as soon as the cooldown would let me, that's with??99 base dex and non-slot gloves, ele wings and AoA. Safetywall helped a bit vrs hodremlin, but??it is one of THE best places to level a wiz.??
Since you're non trans, I'd wait like??4-5 seconds after the second SG to start on a lvl 10 one just to finish them off.

There are those that do do Moscovia, firebolting leshij to 99 or doing likewise at Geographers or??Mi Gao,??I suppose if you're good, you might be able to survive at Anubis. Stalactic golems are nice EXP, especially if you like Frost driver+ JT, but the Megalith are annoying.

I suppose if you like Fwings, you could do Snowiers or ice titans, but the gazeti are always there. Magma Dungeon's a nice Spot for a dex wiz, just stick on the first floor, cover yourself, and Get SG off as fast as you can,??it??can be pretty mobby and the loots are heavy, but it can be decent money and EXP.

If you have access to guild dungeons, I find Payon Guild dungeon Nice for loots and Okay on EXP.??Main concern would be Skel Archer slaves on the Skeleton General spawn as they can mess up your cast.??Alternatively there Geffen Guild dungeon (Waterball Heaven), decently mobby, Most of the mobs will not freeze and take more hits from SG because they're undead, but it's challenging, I'd rather leave it for the ME priests. Note: Inside guild dungeons, it's GVG and PVM, so people from other guilds (outside of your alliances) can PK (player Kill) you??and you'll still suffer the exp loss.

All of these places are decent, but if you want fast exp, it's probably best if you hook up with others and party places.
Do we have guild dungeons on this server?
Only if your guild holds a castle Galt.
Reference URL's